OPEN CALL FOR PROPOSALS
SYMPOSIA, LECTURES, WORKSHOPS, ACTIVITIES WITH AND FOR THE COMMUNITY, PRE- AND POST-CONGRESS COURSES
Send your proposal(s) to: email@example.com
Guidelines for Symposia proposal (S)*
- Four (4) speakers per symposium.
- Two Chairs per symposium (Chairs can also be speakers).
- Symposia are allocated 90 min (20 min per seminar).
- Symposium proposers are responsible for communicating with the speakers (primary contact, submission, and review process).
- Symposia slots available: 24
* Symposia proposals from Early Career Researchers (ECRs, within five years of their PhD) are also welcomed.
Guidelines for Lecturer proposal (L)*
- Lecturers must have significantly contributed to physiology and related areas.
- Lectures are allocated 40 min (30 min lecture).
- The proposer will act as Chair.
- Lecturer proposers are responsible for communicating with the speakers (primary contact, submission, and review process).
- Lectures slots available: 12
* Selected Lecturers will be granted three (3) nights at the hotel venue (27, 28, and 29 November 2023) and waived registration.
Guidelines for Workshops (W)
- The workshops are activities organised by registered researcher(s) or representatives of companies, societies, and institutions.
- Workshop topics have to be related with education, general knowledge, hot topics, and equipment/products demonstration concerning physiology and related areas.
- Two (2) speakers or demonstrators per workshop.
- Speakers or demonstrators will act as Chairs.
- Workshops are allocated 60 min.
- Workshop proposers are responsible for communicating with the speakers and demonstrators (primary contact, submission, and review process).
- Workshops slots available: 8
Guidelines for Activities with and for the Community (AWFC)
- These activities must target the Community of Puerto Varas.
- The activity proposal should consider education, general knowledge, and opportunities in physiology and related areas.
- The congress organisation will check for suitability, required arrangements, and potential permanent impact on the Community.
- At least the Chair of these activities must speak Spanish to reach the Community.
- These activities are allocated 90 min.
- The activity proposer(s) will act as the Guest-organiser.
- The activity proposer(s), together with the congress organisers and local authorities (local entities of the National Health System such as CESFAM, hospitals, etc., municipality, schools, ANID-Explora program, tourism officers, and others) will communicate and invite the Community to participate.
- It is advised to include the support from Companies, Universities, or Societies (the Congress Organising Committee may supply potential contacts upon request).
- The place to develop this type of activity will be allocated by the Congress Organising Committee depending on the program, topic, and aim of the proposal.
- AWFC slots available: to define depending on the number of submitted proposals.
Guidelines for Pre- and Post-congress Courses (C)
- The courses correspond to activities organised by researchers, representatives of societies, institutions, or companies registered in the congress.
- Topic of the courses have to be related with education, general knowledge, hot topics, and products applicability concerning physiology and related areas.
- Organisers must submit a full program of activities and speaker’s general information for consideration by the Congress Scientific Committee.
- Organisers will act as Chairs.
- Courses could extend between 5-8 h.
- Organisers are responsible for communicating with the speakers (primary contact, submission, and review process).
- Courses slots available: from November 27 to 30 of November.
Please be aware that achieving a balance concerning gender, geographical region, and nationality in all activities is encouraged.
The Congress Scientific Committee will make the final selection of Symposia, Lecturers, Workshops, Activity with and for the Community, and pre- and post-congresses courses based on the information provided by the proposers and pertinence to physiology and related areas.