Deadline: May 21st, 2018.
The Organizing Committee of the 2nd Pan-American Congress of Physiological Sciences Physiology without Borders (PANAM-2019), invites you to submit a symposium proposal for presentation during the congress May 27-31, 2019 in Havana, Cuba
Proposals will be vetted by the PANAM-2019 Organizing Committee comprised of members from each participating country.
The following submission materials will be required. Please gather the data before proceeding as you will not have the opportunity to exit this session and return.
1. Your name and full contact information
2. The overall session topic
3. Three key words
4. A descriptive abstract of the session goals and area to be addressed
5. A pool of up to six (6) speakers currently working in the area addressed to assist the Program Committee with evaluating the proposal.
6. For each speaker you will need to provide:
a. A possible presentation title or a brief statement about why the speaker is suggested.
b. The full name, institutional affiliation and email address for the speaker
c. Three key words for the speaker’s research
d. Demographic info about the speaker
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 21, 2018
More info: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MBXDZJD